This year, JF Hillebrand and Vinexpo pursue their collaboration based on the concept of the “Experts Zone”, a space solely dedicated to wine and spirits logistics.
7 companies and more than 40 experts will gather to provide on-site support and advice to industry professionals from France and abroad on all logistics matters:
- JF Hillebrand – international service provider specialised in the logistics of beer, wine and spirits
- HAROPA – Port of Havre – sea freight – #1 port worldwide for wine and spirit exports
- InterRail – international rail freight
- Groupe ADP – airport design, construction and operation, N°1 in Europe with 2.22 million tonnes of cargo transported in 2016.
Combronde – rail freight for France
- The General Directorate for Customs and Indirect Taxation
- Maersk Line – International leader in sea freight container transport
According to Yvan Astier – Country Manager JF Hillebrand France, “Logistics is the link between proud, passionate producers, and importers / distributors looking to satisfy consumers, connoisseurs or enthusiasts. This link is invisible, but essential in order to protect such a sensitive product and ensure the pleasure of wine tasting around the world.”
Lakeside, Stand L260, Door 26